We will continue to look a little different this year, but our heart remains the same.
Please review some Important information regarding your upcoming stay.
COVID-19 Travel Order
Until further notice, all travelers entering Massachusetts – both out of state residents and Massachusetts residents returning home – must comply with a new travel order. Visitors from other states must review the Massachusetts Traveler Form prior to their arrival. Click here to read the full details of this travel order.
Review the Massachusetts Traveler Form
We will continue to closely monitor and follow all the guidelines from the CDC, the State of Massachusetts, and the Town of Orleans.
We know that the COVID-19 outbreak is still a concern for many people. Please be assured that nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, staff, and ourselves.
Guests are required to have been fully (COVID-19) vaccinated or take a COVID-19 Test 72 hours prior to arrival.
At the Inn we are still taking all the recommended steps to protect our guests and employees.
The Inn’s property is spacious enough to adhere to the social distancing requirements for dining, relaxing and still enjoy our magnificent views of Pleasant Bay and luscious gardens. This is what you can expect.
- Touchless check-in: Keys will be placed in your room. Check-out: Leave your keys in the lobby basket.
- In your room you will find important information about the Inn, Dining, Activities and Local Resources which can be accessed easily by scanning our QR Code with your Smartphone.
- Our signature European Buffet Breakfast will remain on hold for another year. However, we are busy creating some delicious seasonally inspired breakfast entrees, yogurts, fresh fruits, and Iggy’s wonderful breads. We grow and locally source the highest quality ingredients whenever possible. We offer many healthy options and are accommodating to your dietary restrictions.
- Thorough cleaning protocols have been established.
- The health of our staff will be closely monitored daily.
- The beautiful faces of our staff will always be wearing masks and gloves.
- Our guests will also be required to wear masks in all the public areas.
Please contact us to discuss any current or future reservations, or any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to elaborate on the stringent health and safety measures that are in place. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us.
One final note from Pamela and Sandra
Thank you for your understanding and we sincerely hope that your visit with us will be a wonderful experience, we look forward to seeing you.
Pamela Adam & Sandra Arnold